These Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website and Car Karlo services. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website and services. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
• Fuel (Petrol, Diesel, CNG) we calculate at the time of pickup and drop, difference will have to be adjusted
• Toll Taxes (Recharge the Fastag)
• Traffic Challan, if any during booking hrs
• 400 kms/24hrs cap | Extra kms charges (Sedan/Hatchback/5 Seater): Rs.5/km
• 400 kms/24hrs cap | Extra kms charges (compact SUV/SUV/7 Seater): Rs.7/km
• Extra Hrs charges for hatchback/Sedan/5 Seater: Rs.150/hr (Inform to get new tariff to avoid unnecessary charges).
• Extra Hrs charges for Compact SUV/SUV/7 Seater: Rs.200/hr (Inform to get new tariff to avoid unnecessary charges)
Rs.2,000 only which will be refunded within the next 24-48 hrs. of booking end time after evaluating toll and other charges if applicable.
(Ensure to fill checklist correctly to avoid disputes later at the time of pickup and drop at the same location)
Checklist is mandatory for users to fill out before using our services. Failure to submit the checklist at the start and end of the trip will result in a fine of Rs.500 per checklist.
Accident or Loss Liability during Booking Hours (Maximum):
• A maximum liability of Rs.15,000 on you for Hatchback/Sedan
• Max damage liability is Rs.25000 on you for Compact SUV/MUV/7 Seater
• Insurance covered (The amount paid from the pocket excluding the insurance amount is claimed is borne by a customer to its maximum liability as mentioned above if it exceeds the damage amount above the maximum liability irrespective of its a zero debt insurance)
• Damages which is not covered in insurance has to be paid by a customer.
• Breakdown due to accident/fault driving/traffic violation/ illegal activity will have to settle outside keeping the car owner and Car Karlo aside.
• Tyre puncher/tyre damage is on you during booking hrs
• Cleanliness charges applicable ₹200 for a 5 Seater and ₹300 for a 7 Seater per booking. The charges are applicable only when the car is found be in a dirty condition at trip end or during monsoon seasons.
• Breakdown support will be provided from Car Karlo but breakdown time will not be considered for any repairs during the booking tenure in case of fault driving/mishandling and the repairing cost has to be borne by the customer.
Reservations cancelled before 48Hrs. of the pickup time will receive refund of booking amount minus service charges of Rs 500. If the reservation is cancelled within 48Hrs. of the pickup time or the reservation remains unused, a 50% cancellation fee will be applicable. Deposit amount will be refunded without any deductions.
If Car Karlo is not able to service your request after a booking is confirmed, the full amount will be refunded without any deductions.
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Car Karlo and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
• Publishing any Website material in any other media;
• Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
• Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
• Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
• Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Car Karlo a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Car Karlo reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Car Karlo express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
In no event shall Car Karlo, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Car Karlo, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Car Karlo from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Car Karlo is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Car Karlo is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Car Karlo and you in relation to your use of this Website and Car Karlo services, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court located in Pune, Maharashtra for the resolution of any disputes.